Address:Tangtou Town, Linyi City,Shandong,China
Interesting simple battery making method
1 orange battery
1) Experimental preparation: 2 petals of orange, 2 sections of thick copper wire, 2 pieces of zinc, 2 thin wires, 1 electronic watch.
The main characteristic of the fruit battery is that the internal resistance is extremely large, and it can only supply power to the weakly used electrical appliances, such as electronic watches. The current supply current of the electronic watch is below 3A.
2) Experimental method: peel off the orange under the stalk, use a thick copper wire removed from an old wire to insert the orange stalk as the positive electrode, and insert the orange stalk cut from the small dry battery casing into the negative electrode to become the negative electrode. A orange petal battery. The electromotive force of this battery is about 0.83V. Make another identical orange petal battery. Connect two batteries in series to power an electronic watch, as shown in Figure 1. The electronic watch can work normally within 10h.
3) Note: The size requirements of the orange battery for the pole piece are not strict. The acidity of the orange and the relative position of the pole piece have an influence on the internal resistance. If the relative position of the pole piece is appropriate, the internal resistance can be reduced to about 0.03M.
2 vegetable battery
1) Experimental preparation: 4 tomatoes (or potatoes), 3m copper wire, 1 earphone radio (or small electric bead with small power, sensitive current meter), 4 pieces of copper and zinc (the old battery can be used for zinc) ).
2) Experimental procedure: Place the tomatoes (or potatoes) on the table and connect them into a series circuit with wires with copper and zinc sheets, as shown in Figure 2. Connect the two wires in series to the power supply board of the earphone radio (or small electric bead, sensitive galvanometer). Turn on the earphone radio to hear the sound (or small bead illuminating, sensitive galvanometer pointer deflection), to prove that the battery has electricity.
3 coin battery
1) Experimental preparation: 1 to 15 pennies, zinc tablets with the number of coins, paper, wire, earplug radio, scissors, salt water.
2) Experimental process: Cut the paper into small rounds according to the size of the coin; cut the old battery zinc skin into coin-sized wafers; put the paper into the salt water; and arrange them in the order of coins, paper, and zinc Place it as shown in Figure 3. This is the battery we made. Connect the two ends of the battery with a wire and touch the plug of the earphone radio to hear a click and prove that the battery has power.
Identify the advantages and disadvantages of dry batteries "three steps"